Welcome to the 2019-2020 In House/Little Mustangs Basketball Registration.
To prepare for registration, please have the following information readily available:
- Player address and parent/guardian contact information
- Player height
- Non-parent emergency contact information
- Physician contact information
- Name of a single player the registrant would like on their team
- Note: for a teammate request to be honored, the requests must be matched. This is, if the current player being registered (player A) requests player B as a teammate, player B must reciprocate and request player A as a teammate during player B's respective registration.
- Contact information for anyone requesting to be a coach
- Your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information. Upon completion of registration a charge from Mounds View Basketbal will appear on your account.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all answers are provided accurately.
The player will have to read through a code of conduct (also provided on the left handside of the MVBA home page website)
Any discount codes (e.g. player scholarship) will be requested during payment process, the last step.
Normal registration costs will amount to:
- $110 Registration for Little Mustangs (1st-2nd)
- $180 Registration for In-House (3rd-8th)
If you are interested in being a head coach or an assistant coach, please go to the "Coaches Corner" on the left side of the MVBA home page and complete an application. Please also review the coaching policy and expectations.
A limited number of scholarships are available to help with registration costs. Please see the "Scholarship" tab on the left hand side of the MVBA home page and complete the application PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.